1. Original export invoice unexamined by the IRS or examined without the VAT along with your tax identification number
2.Analytic box contents report
3. Press dispatch of the whole cargo with the recipient being the customer in the foreigh country where the merchandise is exporting to.
4. Official manufacturer declaration and application if the merchandise is headed towards countries with preferential treatment.
5.In the case that the the merchandise is headed towards countries with preferential treatment and the total price of the invoice doesn’t go above 6.000 € you will need to state and sign (full name and company of signing person) on the invoice that you agree with the statement below:
THE EXPORTER OF THE PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS DOCUMENT DECLARES THAT, EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE CLEARLY INDICATED, THESE PRODUCTS ARE OF GREEK (E.U.) PREFERENTIAL ORIGIN.
6. Certificate of origin if asked from the recipient that is issued by the chamber of commerce you registered to.
7. Written and digital authorization which you need to grant us in order for us to be able to electronically submit the required customs document to the Customs office
8. Subscription of the importer to the Customs database of the E.U. EORI system according to the official instructions and declaration
9. Phytosanitary, agronomist and veterinarian certificates for goods of phytical or animal origin.